All correct. Nice job!
Write the pronoun you could use in place of each () word or words.
1. (Sarah Orne Jewett) was an American writer of the 1800s. (she)
2. The Atlantic Monthly first published (Jewett). (Her)
3. This author wrote (the stories) at age nineteen. (it)
4. (These stories) are about history and tradition. (they)
5. (The Jewetts) lived amid Maine's many villages. (they)
6. (Sarah's father) was a doctor with and interest in books and people. (he)
7. Sarah studied (books and people) with her father. (them)
8. (Young Sarah) Observed people's ways of life. (She)
9. She described (the people) in her stories. (them)
10. She wrote stories about (her experiences). (it)
11. (Readers) learned about life in New England. (they)
12. Bob wrote a research report on (Sarah Jewett). (her)
13. ("A White Heron") is Sarah Jewett's best-known story. (it)
14. (The heron) Catches a young girl's attention. (it)
15. The young girl approaches (the nest). (it)
16. The wild bird avoids (the young girl). (her)
17. "A White Heron" appeals to (Robert). (him)
18. (Our class) had difficulty with the story. (we)
19. Luisa pointed out the theme to (our class). (us)
20. Rosa said, "Let (Rosa) help you." (me)
All are correct except 3 and 10.
is 3 them and
10 is it also them
grammar - you have to underline the incorrect pronoun in each sentence.Then ...
3 grade english ms sue - subject and object pronouns DIRECTION - write SP if the...
Grammar - complete each sentaceby filling in a reflexive or intensive pronoun. ...
grammar - Identify ALL nouns and pronouns in the following sentence. An = not a ...
English - 1. You can write everything down. 2. You can write down everything. (...
3 grade english - directions- write each sentence. replace the underline word or...
English - You had to say whether or not the underlined word was adjective or ...
English - 1.Gold and silver gain worth from its rarity. Identfiy if pronoun is ...
writing skills - 6. Which of the following skills is most important in learning ...
grammar - I have to write 1234.567 in English word form. How do I write this ...