All correct. Nice job!
Write the pronoun you could use in place of each () word or words.
1. (Sarah Orne Jewett) was an American writer of the 1800s. (she)
2. The Atlantic Monthly first published (Jewett). (Her)
3. This author wrote (the stories) at age nineteen. (it)
4. (These stories) are about history and tradition. (they)
5. (The Jewetts) lived amid Maine's many villages. (they)
6. (Sarah's father) was a doctor with and interest in books and people. (he)
7. Sarah studied (books and people) with her father. (them)
8. (Young Sarah) Observed people's ways of life. (She)
9. She described (the people) in her stories. (them)
10. She wrote stories about (her experiences). (it)
11. (Readers) learned about life in New England. (they)
12. Bob wrote a research report on (Sarah Jewett). (her)
13. ("A White Heron") is Sarah Jewett's best-known story. (it)
14. (The heron) Catches a young girl's attention. (it)
15. The young girl approaches (the nest). (it)
16. The wild bird avoids (the young girl). (her)
17. "A White Heron" appeals to (Robert). (him)
18. (Our class) had difficulty with the story. (we)
19. Luisa pointed out the theme to (our class). (us)
20. Rosa said, "Let (Rosa) help you." (me)
All are correct except 3 and 10.
is 3 them and
10 is it also them
Answer this Question
3 grade english ms sue - subject and object pronouns DIRECTION - write SP if the...
reading grammer and stuff - differece between subject pronoun, object pronoun, ...
English - In this sentence: Matt began to see himself differently after he ...
grammar - In this sentence: Ms. Evans asked,''Trish, do you know why clouds ...
COM/155 - aRE THESE CORRECT? My brother owes me money and HE refuses to pay me...
Com/155 - Can someone tell me if this is the correct use of pronouns? My ...
English - Identify the word in bold type. THIS is the dog I was telling you ...
English - Identify the word in bold type. This is the dog I was telling you ...
ENGLISH SUPER QUICK QUESTION - Identify the word in italics. This is the dog I ...
grammar - Identify ALL nouns and pronouns in the following sentence. An = not a ...