Posted by ted on Monday, January 10, 2011 at 8:21pm.
what is it about drama that is appealing to people…
- drama - Anonymous, Monday, January 10, 2011 at 8:25pm
They get to act, and be in someone elses shoes all the time, drama can boost up their skills to act and stuff.
R u asking about dramas(serials)? or is this drama(elective)?
- drama - ted, Monday, January 10, 2011 at 8:36pm
am asking about drama in general
- drama - Anonymous, Monday, January 10, 2011 at 8:40pm
so yeah it would be because people gain acting skills from drama. Its appealing to people that are not shy, and naturally have the ability to raise their voices.
- drama - ted, Monday, January 10, 2011 at 8:45pm
- drama - SraJMcGin, Tuesday, January 11, 2011 at 1:16am
Try some of the following links;
- drama - Amanda, Wednesday, November 21, 2012 at 7:54pm
Drama is appealing to people because it creates career options and it can last a life time it is also fun to use your emotions in interesting ways you can take anger and make it humerous sadness and make it angry i love drama and my friends find it appealing becuase it is a very broad and interesting subject and a life skill you also can make a lot of friends in drama i meet my best friend in year 10 drama you meet a lot of interesting people that is why it is so appealing
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- drama - what are the elements of drama and the conventions of drama?
- Drama - How is 4.48 Psychosis by playwright Sarah Kane a postmodern drama?
- Drama - I'm just wondering why are the senses important in drama?
- english - What type of literary or dramatic works did William Shakespeare write...
- Algebra - A high school has 900 students, 40% of whom are drama majors. A second...
- Language art - In the multi-draft reading process, what does a reader look for ...
- probabilty - In a school, 14% of students take drama and computer classes, and ...
- grammar - Elizabethan drama-Should drama be capitalized Martin Luther King Day-...
- drama(lit) - 1. In his comedies, Shakespeare is well known for A.the device of ...
- Early Childhood Ed. - When children play-act and make change in an imaginary ...