Posted by mikah on Sunday, January 9, 2011 at 11:47pm.
i am a mixed decimal number the sum of my whole number is equal to the sum of my decimal number. my tenths is half of my hundredths and my ones is twice my tenths. if all my digit are even and my hundredths is 8 what number am i. pls. answer my question tnx
- math 4th grade - Dr Russ, Monday, January 10, 2011 at 1:10am
Assume that the number is AB.CD
sum of my whole number is equal to the sum of my decimal number
my tenths is half of my hundredths
my ones is twice my tenths
my hundredths is 8
so from 2C=D, C=4
A+B=12 and 2B=A
2B+B=12 so B=4 and A=8
so number is
which also agrees with
all my digit are even
- math 4th grade - Anonymous, Saturday, October 17, 2015 at 12:36pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - i am a mixed decimal number. the sum of my whole number is equal to the ...
- math - i am a 2-digit decimal. my tenths is twice my hundredths. the sum of my ...
- fifth grade math - How many decimal places are in the product of a number with ...
- Math - I am part of a whole. I am less than one-half but greater than four ...
- math - I have 23 hundreds, 47 tens, 5 ones, 8 tenths and 10 hundredths. What ...
- math - Write the decimal for each of the following: 1.) two and fifteen ...
- math 4 - i am number less than 10. my hundredths digit is 3 more than my ...
- math - Can u please help me with this..this is my sons 6th grade work and im ...
- math - I am a decimal between 2 and 3. The digit in my thousandths place is the ...
- math - Posted by nicole on Monday, September 22, 2008 at 4:32pm in response to ...