Posted by mikah on Sunday, January 9, 2011 at 11:47pm.
i am a mixed decimal number the sum of my whole number is equal to the sum of my decimal number. my tenths is half of my hundredths and my ones is twice my tenths. if all my digit are even and my hundredths is 8 what number am i. pls. answer my question tnx
- math 4th grade - Dr Russ, Monday, January 10, 2011 at 1:10am
Assume that the number is AB.CD
sum of my whole number is equal to the sum of my decimal number
my tenths is half of my hundredths
my ones is twice my tenths
my hundredths is 8
so from 2C=D, C=4
A+B=12 and 2B=A
2B+B=12 so B=4 and A=8
so number is
which also agrees with
all my digit are even
- math 4th grade - Anonymous, Saturday, October 17, 2015 at 12:36pm
- math 4th grade - Anonymous, Monday, September 12, 2016 at 5:46pm
I have 1 hundreds 4 ones 2 tens and 1 tenths. What number am i?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - i am a mixed decimal number. the sum of my whole number is equal to the ...
- Maths - i'm thinking of a number that has two tenths, twice as many hundredths ...
- math - i am a 2-digit decimal. my tenths is twice my hundredths. the sum of my ...
- math - Write the decimal for each of the following: 1.) two and fifteen ...
- math - I have 23 hundreds, 47 tens, 5 ones, 8 tenths and 10 hundredths. What ...
- math 4 - i am number less than 10. my hundredths digit is 3 more than my ...
- math - i am a three-digit decimal number. my thousandths is twice my tenths and ...
- Math - Four digit decimal between 10 and 20 my tenths digit is twice my tens ...
- Math - two tenths, twice as many hundredths as tenths, half as many hundreds as...
- Math - I am part of a whole. I am less than one-half but greater than four ...