Posted by ron jon on Sunday, January 9, 2011 at 5:54pm.
I don't understand this qestion.
a firm wants to understand the attitudes of it's minority managers toward it's system for assessing management preformence. below ia a lis of all the firms managers who are members of minority groups. use table b at line 139 and chose 6 to be interviewed in detail about the preformance appraisal system.
I already have line 139 from list b written down but I don't know what to do from there. my book is very confusing and hasn't been much help all day. please help.
- math PLEASE HELP ME - bobpursley, Sunday, January 9, 2011 at 5:59pm
I don't understand how this is Math, unless you are supposed to be looking up things in tables. Sorry.
- math PLEASE HELP ME - ron jon, Sunday, January 9, 2011 at 6:04pm
it's probability and statistics. i think i have it figured out though
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Accounting Associates - I have re and re-read all of the Leadership vs. ...
- ACCOUNTING - Budgets are ___________________________. (Points : 1) A a tool for...
- business - I was given a list of terms and supposed to match them up to the ...
- business - ok ive got pretty much my whole test done but am stuck on this one ...
- Statistics - An industrial psychologist has a stress test that is used to ...
- management - What are the main differences in the responsibilities of top ...
- Business management quest - A college professor told her students, “The purpose ...
- Math 112 - There are 100 employees in a room. 99% are managers. How many ...
- stats - Three firms carry inventories that differ in size. Firm A's inventory ...
- math - 2) In a certain instant lottery game, the chances of a win stated as "3 ...