Posted by ron jon on Sunday, January 9, 2011 at 5:54pm.
I don't understand this qestion.
a firm wants to understand the attitudes of it's minority managers toward it's system for assessing management preformence. below ia a lis of all the firms managers who are members of minority groups. use table b at line 139 and chose 6 to be interviewed in detail about the preformance appraisal system.
I already have line 139 from list b written down but I don't know what to do from there. my book is very confusing and hasn't been much help all day. please help.
- math PLEASE HELP ME - bobpursley, Sunday, January 9, 2011 at 5:59pm
I don't understand how this is Math, unless you are supposed to be looking up things in tables. Sorry.
- math PLEASE HELP ME - ron jon, Sunday, January 9, 2011 at 6:04pm
it's probability and statistics. i think i have it figured out though
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- stats - Three firms carry inventories that differ in size. Firm A's inventory ...
- algebra - Three firms carry inventories that differ in size. Firm A's inventory ...
- Accounting Associates - I have re and re-read all of the Leadership vs. ...
- Math (Mrs. Sue, please help?) - A system of equations is given below: y = 3x + 4...
- Microeconomics - What keeps oligopolies from becoming a monopoly? Why don't the ...
- ECONOMICS - Two price setting firms have the same price and marginal revenue ...
- Economics - Which of the following firms caould raise prices and expect an ...
- Hard algebra qestion - 3x^2+6x/2x^2-11x+12 - 2x^2-5x+3/x^2+x-2 ÷ 4x^2-12x+9/x^2-...
- Financial Management - Which of the following is NOT an example of an agency ...
- Maths - Demand function P=50-Q Average Cost 5Q + 40 +10/Q Calculate the firm's ...