Posted by Bri on Sunday, January 9, 2011 at 3:59pm.
your club is in charge of making pins that students can buy to show their school spirit for the upcoming football game. you have made 225 pins so far, and you only have 120 minutes left to make the rest of the pins. you need to make at least 400 pins.
a. write an inequality that gives the possible numbers (p) of pins you have to make per minute in order to exceed your goal.
b what are the possible numbers of pins you have to make per minute in order to exceed your goal?
algebra (inequalities) - helper, Sunday, January 9, 2011 at 4:50pm
225 pins made, 400 pins needed
400 - 225 = 175 left to make
120 min to make 175 pins
a. 120p > 175
b. p > 1.46
120 min * 1.46 pins/min = 175.2 pins
I am not a tutor
algebra (inequalities) - Nick, Monday, September 10, 2012 at 8:09pm
a. 120p> 175
b. p> 1.46
algebra (inequalities) - seymore buts, Monday, December 3, 2012 at 10:04pm
i like pie that is the answer and the other people are wrong because i showed this to my teacher and she made me skip a grade
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- algebra - your club is in charge of making pins that students can buy to show ...
- 4th grade math - I have 5 more red pins than yellow pins and 8 more yellow pins ...
- Combinatorics - Calvin has 3 red juggling pins, 4 blue juggling pins, 5 white ...
- Grade 9 Algebra Question 3 - TRIANGULAR NUMBERS By arranging bowling pins in ...
- quantitative techniques - a manufacturer of a cotter pins know that 5% of his ...
- Math - Sandra ordered a set of yellow and green pins for her graduation. She ...
- Maths - A manufacturer of cotter pin know that 5% of his product is defective. ...
- Math - I want to make sure I'm doing the GCF correctly with 3 numbers. The ...
- Math - Ms. Parks needs 1,512 award pins. If pins come in boxes of 48, about how ...
- math - A manufacture of a cotter pins know that 5¨G of his product is defective ...