Posted by angela on Sunday, January 9, 2011 at 12:08am.
Can you tell me if I correct all grammar errors?There are three kids in the room.
We have been married for 20 years, and are relationship is as strong as ever.
I am having trouble with my car. Can you give me some advice?
The diplomats are doing what they can to restore peace.
I know it is important, so I will defiantly be there on time.
I never knew that the new employee knows the manager’s son.
I cannot find my keys. I hope I did not loose them.
I should have written down where I last put them.
They are right.
I do not want to buy that. It is too expensive.
It is hot out today.
I love my car. Its interior is so comfortable.
The movie was so boring that I did not know if I could make it through to the end.
You are welcome. I was happy to help.
An evening out can be a great way to clear one’s mind.
com170 - SraJMcGin, Sunday, January 9, 2011 at 2:17am
1. our relationship
through to the end (the other is informal English)
com170 - Jen, Sunday, January 9, 2011 at 1:04pm
definitely, not defiantly
lose, not loose
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- COM155 - I think I found all of the errors, what do you think? Identify those ...
- English/Grammar - Review the following sentences. Some of them are correct, ...
- Grammar - Their are three kids in the room. We have been married for 20 years, ...
- college - I will like to know are these correct sentences. Their are three kids ...
- comp 155 - could you see if i did these sentences right? Sentence Correction and...
- English - 1. They have been married for five years. (status) 2. I have been ...
- Computers - The Romance World Cruise Line provides special gifts for passengers ...
- Programming - The Romance World Cruise Line provides special gifts for ...
- Programming Logic and Design - The Romance World Cruise Line provides special ...
- Object oriented programming - The Romance World Cruise Line provides special ...