Posted by Franco on Friday, January 7, 2011 at 6:43pm.
I forgot to include these very last sentences. Thank you very much!
1) From 1982 to 2005 (two thousand and five/twenty oh five) he worked hard and appeared in 29 films. How long did he work hard? From when to when did he work hard? How many films did he appear in?
2)In 1993 he worked in TV. When did he work in TV?
3)In 1989 film director Stanley Kubrik offered him the part of Bill Harford in the film Eyes wide shut. What/which part did Kubrik offer him in the movie Eyes Wide Shut? Which part did he play?
4)At the moment heís living in Los Angeles with his third wife Katie Holmes and his three sons. Where is he living at the moment? Who is he living with?
5)His nickname in the film Top Gun is Maverick. What is his nickname in the film Top Gun?
6)I like colorful clothes and I canít stand the people who only dress (??) (wear) black clothes (but: who dress in black/people wearing black?).Iím wearing blue (a pair of ?) tracksuit bottoms, a grey sweatshirt and under it (?) a pink t-shirt like my shoes (better: of the same color as my shoes?).
7) Iím also wearing an original earring with the peace sign.
8) Iím wearing a t-shirt with the paint (picture?) of ďLupenĒ (better: with Lupen written on it) under a blue tracksuit top and a pair of jeans with pockets on each side.
9) Iím also wearing a fashionable two-color wool (woolen) scarf and some wrist bands. I avoid buying designer clothes but I like wearing fashionable clothes.
- English - drwls, Friday, January 7, 2011 at 7:25pm
I do not understand what you want us to do with your sentences. (1) through (5) end with questions about Tom Cruise that are already answered.
You do have a few things in parentheses where I assume you want us to correct or choose the right words. With respect to that:
(1) Just write it as 2005. It is usually spoken as twenty oh five.
(a pair of) is not necessary
(better: of the same color)
(8) (picture) (with Lupen written on it)
(9) (either wool or woolen)
- English - SraJMcGin, Friday, January 7, 2011 at 7:25pm
4. With whom is he living?
8. with the painting
Answer this Question
English - 1) 2025 is it only two thousand and twenty-five or could you also say ...
English - Thank you very much. Here are some more sentences I'm not sure of. 1)I...
English - 1. Twenty years is a long time. 2. twenty years is a long period. 3. ...
English - Thank you very much for your corrections! Can you check these few ...
English - I forgot to include these last two sentences. Thank you very much. 1) ...
English - I left out two last sentences.Which are grammatica? Thank you very ...
english - I forgot to include the following statements. I really hope you can ...
English - I forgot to include the following sentences.Thank you very much. 1) ...
English - Hello. I'm very grateful for your help and will appreciate some more. ...
English - I forgot to include the following sentences. Thank you very much 1) We...