Posted by Abigail on Thursday, January 6, 2011 at 6:20pm.
I have an exponent properties test tomorrow, its our last one before the final, so its important, but anyways, there is one question on the review that is confusing me. Could you please help? Here it is :
I don't know if the exponents showed up, but the numbers after x & y in the first parenthasis part are exponents, and the -3 on the last one is an exponent.
Sorry if this is confusing. Thanks! (:
Algebra - Abigail, Thursday, January 6, 2011 at 6:27pm
I really need help with this, please!
Algebra - Dilara, Thursday, January 6, 2011 at 6:38pm
Factor: (x^2-1)/(4x-12) X (3x^2-12+9)/(x^2+x)
Algebra - helper, Thursday, January 6, 2011 at 6:48pm
are you multiplying this?
(2y^2 x^7) * (-xy) * (9x^-3 y)
If so the answer is,
Algebra - Abigail, Thursday, January 6, 2011 at 6:50pm
Yes, that's it! I wasn't sure how to type it.
I solved it while I was waiting, and that's the answer I got ,thanks so much!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Physics (Final Review) - Ok so tomorrow is my Physics final and I have so much ...
- Algebra-exponent - Please help me solve this!!!! 4*(3-x)^4/3 - 5 = 59 (4/3 is an...
- algebra - How do you simplify (4x^3y^5)^2? are you using the carrots for ...
- to ms.sue - it's still confusing when you subtract it. at 8:00, can you give me ...
- Chem Midterm Review - Ok, so I've been really busy with midterms and my ...
- Chemistry Combined Gas Law - Hi so im reviewing or our long test tomorrow on ...
- Algebra - Before the final exam, a student has test scores of 72, 80, 65, 78, ...
- probability and statistics. - I am preparing for a chapter test in my prob/stat ...
- Algebra 1 lvl 1 - Hi, I have a test tomorrow and our teacher gave us a huge ...
- Math Help- Test Tomorrow! - We were doing review in class today and I remembered...