Posted by PLEASE HELP!! on Wednesday, January 5, 2011 at 10:08pm.
1/2x > -3
I do not understand how to solve
Math - drwls, Wednesday, January 5, 2011 at 10:19pm
Is the left side x/2 or 1/(2x) ?
Math - Kay, Wednesday, January 5, 2011 at 10:26pm
1/2x > -3
Multiply both sides by 2x
2x (1/2x) > -3 (2x)
Multiply both sides by -1
The sign will change when you multiply by a negatice number.
-1 < 6x
Divide both sides by 6
-1/6 < x
aNS : Lower limit (-1/6)
and upper limit infinity
ie (-1/6, infinity) is the Ans:
Could not locate/ put the inifinite sign
Hope this helps!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math, Please Help! I don't understand! - I need help because I don't understand ...
- College Math II - Solve each problem. Find the quotient and remainder when x^2...
- Math, Please Help! I don't understand! - Please help me! I don't understand how ...
- math - wx + zy = c Solve for y. I don't understand this. If you know what ...
- Math - I don't understand how to solve this problem: In solving the equation (x...
- math - how would I solve 10=7-m? I don't understand how to find the variable and...
- Math - Solve for x. .006x^3=8889 x = approx 114, but I don't understand how to ...
- Math help! - I don't understand this. Solve -5x - 6 = -6x^2 Rearrange to 6x^2-5x...
- Math - (x-3) is a factor of x^3+ax^2+bx-3 but when divided by x+2 the remainder ...
- math - how do i solve this equestion i don't understan 2(x+1)-3x=3(3+2X) please ...