Posted by John on Wednesday, January 5, 2011 at 3:32pm.
Write 27 as a number is base five.
The number 1000^2 is what in base ten?
The intersection of two disjoint sets is?
Find the solution set of 8x = 32.
Math - Reiny, Wednesday, January 5, 2011 at 5:02pm
27 = 5^2 + 0(5^1) + 2
= 102 (base 5)
Is 1000^2 in binary, if so then you should not have used the digit 2.
clarify, is it already in base 10?
disjoint means that they have nothing in common,
so what do we call the set that contains nothing?
8x = 32
divide both sides by 8
Math - John, Wednesday, January 5, 2011 at 6:38pm
It's 1000 to the second power in the base of ten.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - Find the representation of the number 256 in the following bases: a. base...
- Math - Find the number of elements in A1∪A2∪A3, supposing that there...
- Math - Write base-ten number for five hundred seventy-two
- Math - Convert the base-ten number to a numeral in the indicated base. 503 to ...
- Math - Change the base five numbers to equivalent base ten numbers. Also take ...
- math - Write the base 10 number 945 s a base 6 number and as a base 12 number. ...
- math - Convert the base-ten number to a numeral in the indicated base. 40 to ...
- Math - Convert the base-ten number to a numeral in the indicated base. 15 to ...
- Math - Convert 35 to a base number. Use this base five number & count in base ...
- Math for teachers - Convert the base-ten number to a numeral in the indicated ...