March 24, 2017

Post a New Question

Posted by on Wednesday, January 5, 2011 at 1:50pm.

Committees made up of members from both the House of Representatives and the Senate are called
Question 18 answers
1.)standing committees.
2.)select committees.
4.)joint committees.

I think it's either 2 or 4 not sure please help!

Answer This Question

First Name:
School Subject:

Related Questions

More Related Questions

Post a New Question