posted by mysterychicken on .
3. Which of the following worked as an assistant on the first set of doors of the Florence Cathedral Baptistry?
8. Which of the following artists created works with such small details that reproductions are not able to show them?
a. Van Eyck
b. da Vinci
c. van der Wyden
13. Which of the following artists used his creations to try to teach lessons of morality to viewers?
14. Which of the following artists was known for showing emotionalism in his portraits?
a. van der Goes
b. da Vinci
c. van Eyck
d. van der Wyden
18. Major artistic achievements in the 17th century were seen in
Why don't y ou profit from Writeacher's lesson on "How to sarch on the Internet?"
For Internet searching:
At this webpage, you can go immediately to the search sites (first three columns across the top) -- or even better you can scroll down until you see the section called HOW TO SEARCH THE INTERNET. Those are the links to start with. You'll not only learn how to come up with good search terms, but also how to evaluate the webpages you get as results. Some will be good and others will be garbage. You need to know how to tell the difference.
My favorite way to search is to go to Google's advanced search page http://www.google.com/advanced_search?hl=en and put my search words or phrases into the first or second search box (either "all the words" or "exact phrase").
Learning to use Google or other search engines can save you time and help you learn to find information efficiently. Here are some websites that can teach you how:
... and one to help you judge whether a particular website's information is worth your time:
Wow, thanks. That was SO helpful.