Posted by Willoby on Wednesday, January 5, 2011 at 7:21am.
Compare the dermatocranium,splanchnocranium,chondocranium,appendicular skeleton and axial skeleton of the ff:
- Zoology - Dr Russ, Wednesday, January 5, 2011 at 8:16am
I suggest that you answer this by first setting up a table with dermatocranium, splanchnocranium, chondocranium, appendicular skeleton and axial skeleton across the top and fish, amphibian, reptile, bird, and mammal down the side. This is so that you have a way of comparing the information as you collect it.
You might want to start with definitions of the parts of the cranium from one of the on-line dictionaries.
- Zoology - Willoby, Wednesday, January 5, 2011 at 8:49am
Thanks for the tip!
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Comparative Vertebrate Anatomy - Compare the dermatocranium,splanchnocranium,...
- science - I am currently learning about skeletal system and I had trouble ...
- science - What are the two major functions of the appendicular skeleton?
- science - What are the main differences and similarities of the superior ...
- Science - Whats a characterisic for axial skeleton? Thanks
- Biology - 20. Three common characteristics of adult vertebrates are a. skull, ...
- scientist - is a snail a mammal ,birds,amphibibians,reptile,fish,invertebrates
- science - Fish- Amphibian- Mammal- Magma- Lava- Earthquake- Tectonic Plates- ...
- SCIENCE - 1) How many major bones of the axial skeleton are there? I think 80 2...
- Science - Whats an example and non-example of an axial skeleton?