Posted by pat on Tuesday, January 4, 2011 at 9:42pm.
i need help with this problem .please! show me how to do it. What is the median for the following number? 11,30,24,20,15,31,32,20,18,29.
5th math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, January 4, 2011 at 9:55pm
Arrange those numbers in order. The middle number is the median.
Since you have an even number of numbers, the median is half-way between the 5th and 6th numbers.
5th math - pat, Tuesday, January 4, 2011 at 10:23pm
can you check my answer it's 20 is the median. my next question how do you solve this problem . what is the median of the following number? 24,99,101,93,14,29?
here my answer i add 29+93=122
than i divid it by 2=6.29 please correct me if i;m wrong thanks!!
5th math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, January 4, 2011 at 10:53pm
The fifth number is 20; the sixth is 24. What is half way between 20 and 24? That's the median.
For the second problem, how can 6.29 be half way between 29 and 93??
93 - 29 = 64
64/2 = 32
29 + 32 = 61
5th math - pat, Tuesday, January 4, 2011 at 11:23pm
thank you ms.sue now i'm kind of get better understanding than last time since , you told me more about this problem. thank you again!!
5th math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, January 4, 2011 at 11:24pm
You're welcome, Pat.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 5th grade math - ms. sue can you help me with another problem? whatnis the ...
- 5th math - what is the mode for the following number? 9,5,3,6,5,2,4, please !...
- 5th grade math - Can you show a data with the following landmarks mode 15 ...
- 5th grade math - i need help with fraction 3/5-3/15= ? PLEASE SHOW ME HOW TO DO ...
- 5th grade math - A list of numbers represents the following pattern: For each ...
- 5th math - what is the average number of hot dogs sold? 12,12,13,17,21,22,22,22,...
- Math - I need someone to show me how to work these two problems out. 30. find ...
- 5th grade math - I need help with this problem ! 5 2/5 - 3 4/5= ? 6 1/10 - 3 4/...
- 5th grade - i need help with this problem what is the mode for the following ...
- math - Number of People You Have Known Who Were Victims of Homicide # of Victims...