Posted by Zay on Tuesday, January 4, 2011 at 7:01pm.
What is the standard form of
Math - alison, Tuesday, January 4, 2011 at 7:12pm
i honestly think it is c. its the only one that makes sense.
Math - Marth, Tuesday, January 4, 2011 at 7:24pm
I appreciate trying to help, but please work out the problems to show how the answer is reached. (It also helps to check your work).
Standard form of a line is ax+by = c, with a, b, and c integers.
y+2 = (1/2)(x-4)
Distribute the (1/2).
y+2 = x/2-2
Multiply by 2 to make the coefficient of x an integer.
2y+4 = x-4
2y-x = -8
x-2y = 8
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 7th grade math standard form scientific notation - In standard form: 5. 3.2 x 10...
- math - i don't understand standard form math and i have to questions what is ...
- Math - 1. Factor Form : 1x1x1x1 Exponent Form : 1^4 Standard Form : 1 2. Factor ...
- math/Check! - a. An ellipse is formed by stretching the graph of x^2+ y^2=1 ...
- someone please chek my math! - a. An ellipse is formed by stretching the graph ...
- 8th grade math - How do you turn these equation into a standard form? this is ...
- math - standard form numbers are used around the world for....... 1:speed of ...
- math - 1. the speed of light is 8.0x^8m/s in standard form that is? 2. the ...
- 3rd grade-math - When counting blocks and they ask for standard form, what do ...
- Alg.1 standard form - write an equation in standard form of the line containing...