Posted by dk on Monday, January 3, 2011 at 7:44pm.
IF R X R X R = 27 AND R X B = 6 WHAT IS THE VALUE OF B X B X B
- 4th grade - Blue13, Monday, January 3, 2011 at 7:51pm
the value is 2. 27 divided by 3 is 9. so to find R times B to get 6. so you divide 6 by 9 and you get 2/3. so finally you you multiply 2/3 by 3 to get 2.
- 4th grade - Reiny, Monday, January 3, 2011 at 7:55pm
IF R X R X R = 27 , then R = 3
and if RxB=6, then B=2
Then BxBxB = 2x2x2 = 8
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- 4th grade - if b x w = 24, b x b = 16 what is the value of w x w?
- geography - which country is the biggest (mongolia,china,southkorea,north korea...
- 4th grade math - find the value of n. n / by 30 = 20
- 4th grade math - write the digit 5's value
- 4th grade - what is value of the number 7 in 700,000
- 4th grade Math - Does the expression d-12 have a greater value when d=42 or when...
- 4th grade math - In helping my 4th grade grandson last night with his math, he ...
- 4th grade - round each number to tje place value 195,219
- Math - There are twice as many girls as boys in the 4th grade classes at Joe's ...
- Science 4th grade - Why is it important for 4th graders to learn about animals ...