Posted by dk on Monday, January 3, 2011 at 6:42pm.
if b x w = 24, b x b = 16 what is the value of w x w?
- 4th grade - Ms. Sue, Monday, January 3, 2011 at 6:43pm
b = 4
w = 6
What is w * w?
- 4th grade - dk, Monday, January 3, 2011 at 7:21pm
- 4th grade - Ms. Sue, Monday, January 3, 2011 at 7:26pm
Please do the math again.
6 * 6 is not 24.
- 4th grade - dk, Monday, January 3, 2011 at 7:40pm
36 i am sorry i thought you say 4 x 6 then i put 24
- 4th grade - Ms. Sue, Monday, January 3, 2011 at 7:54pm
Yes. 36 is correct. Your problems tells you to multiply w by w.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 4th grade - IF R X R X R = 27 AND R X B = 6 WHAT IS THE VALUE OF B X B X B
- geography - which country is the biggest (mongolia,china,southkorea,north korea...
- 4th grade math - find the value of n. n / by 30 = 20
- 4th grade math - write the digit 5's value
- 4th grade - what is value of the number 7 in 700,000
- 4th grade Math - Does the expression d-12 have a greater value when d=42 or when...
- 4th grade math - In helping my 4th grade grandson last night with his math, he ...
- 4th grade - round each number to tje place value 195,219
- Math - There are twice as many girls as boys in the 4th grade classes at Joe's ...
- Science 4th grade - Why is it important for 4th graders to learn about animals ...