Posted by 132 on Monday, January 3, 2011 at 4:46pm.
jamal found an unusual rock in his school yard. give two examples of measurement he could take that might help him identify the type of rock
physical science - DrBob222, Monday, January 3, 2011 at 4:49pm
Would density help?
physical science - 132, Monday, January 3, 2011 at 4:56pm
physical science - Ms. Sue, Monday, January 3, 2011 at 4:59pm
color, luster, hardness, etc.
For more, check this site.
physical science - 132, Monday, January 3, 2011 at 5:14pm
physical science - Ms. Sue, Monday, January 3, 2011 at 5:15pm
physical science - 132, Monday, January 3, 2011 at 5:17pm
can you answer another question for me please.
physical science - DrBob222, Monday, January 3, 2011 at 7:42pm
Yes, we can answer other questions but I suggest you make it a new post. And for the record, density WILL help.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- science - earth science physical geology; If rock A cuts across rock B, then ...
- earth - #40 which type of rock is a result of a rock changing by heat and ...
- SCIENCE(easy) - explain what might happen to a boulder(large/rock) that is left ...
- physics - density - A person got a metal rock, he knows this rock density is ...
- Earth Science - 1. In the classroom during a visual inspection of a rock, a ...
- Physics - Example 1: (Rock A) is thrown against a larger stationary rock(Rock B...
- Earth Science - 1.Which statement made by a student after examining a rock ...
- science - What if one type of rock was missing from the rock cycle. How would ...
- science - Layers of mud made mostly of tiny shells and calcite crystals form the...
- scenice- Rock - It says write a story about a rock. Where it came from? How it ...