Posted by derek on Monday, January 3, 2011 at 12:54pm.
A transitive verb with a direct object is in the ___ voice.
English - Writeacher, Monday, January 3, 2011 at 12:58pm
Hmmm. Could be either a or c.
Do you have more information than this?
english - derek, Monday, January 3, 2011 at 1:00pm
no that's all it gave me and om stumpted because that's the same thing i came up with
English - Writeacher, Monday, January 3, 2011 at 1:01pm
Well, then I'd go with a, but it's a bad question. Be sure to let your teacher know!!
english - derek, Monday, January 3, 2011 at 1:03pm
english - Kailen, Friday, October 18, 2013 at 4:03pm
The answer is Active.... INSTAGRAM ME rejoice_april
english - Kailen, Friday, October 18, 2013 at 4:04pm
Hey it actually rejoicee_april
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Description - Which of the following sentences are considered as a description ...
- FOR DAN H - EXAMINE THE FOLLOWING SENTENCE AND CHOOSE THE APPROPRIATE ...
- English (Check) - In the following sentences based on the selection by Equiano, ...
- LA - Voices - Which statement is true about the passive voice? A verb is in the ...
- English - Please please please check my answers and explain to me why they are ...
- Grammar - For each sentence write whether the sentence is in the active or ...
- grammar - I am learning about active voice and passive voice. I was given some ...
- active & passive voice - The difference between a sentence in the active voice ...
- English (Check) - Write A if the verb is in the active voice and P if it is in ...
- English - We are working on Passive and Active voice. i really don't understand ...