Post a New Question


posted by .

Verbs that form their past and past participle by adding ed , d , or t to the present are called

a) regular.
b) irregular

  • english -

    Irregular verbs include known, gone, seen.

    What do you think?

Answer This Question

First Name:
School Subject:

Related Questions

More Related Questions

Post a New Question