Posted by sarah on Sunday, January 2, 2011 at 10:25am.
you've developed a file in which you keep pictures of differnt color birds. one day you give the group of pictures to a preschooler and ask him to to separate the pictures by color-all red in one pile, all blue in an other pile, and so on. he should then count the number of birds in each pile. what type of activity area is he working?
C-large motor skills
i think C
am i right?
child daycare man. - Ms. Sue, Sunday, January 2, 2011 at 2:21pm
Nope. Large motor skills involve running, jumping, skipping, etc.
Please check your text to find the right answer.
child daycare man. - sarah, Sunday, January 2, 2011 at 2:57pm
ok thanks yeah i see it has to do with moving and jumping so yes its not c its b science. thanks
child daycare man. - Writeacher, Sunday, January 2, 2011 at 3:01pm
Why is it not art if the child is separating into colors?
child daycare man. - Ms. Sue, Sunday, January 2, 2011 at 3:12pm
Why isn't it math since the child is counting the birds in each pile?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- childcare - 6. You've developed a file in which you keep pictures of different ...
- 3rd grade math - Justin took photographs during a trip to the mountains. He used...
- MATH - Alexis separated her pictures into 3 piles. Each pile contained 9 ...
- English - It's time to do the group activity. I'll let you know how to do the ...
- Math - How do i write this in an equation? Marcus had 34 pictures on his camera...
- English - 1. I go to a museum to see pictures. 2. I go to a museum to watch ...
- Algebra - Alise separated her pictures into 3 piles. Each pile contained 9 ...
- English expression - A: What is your specialty? B: My specialty is taking ...
- Early Childhood - Which is NOT an example of a student using a digital camera ...
- Carmel - A memory card is one quarter full when 375 more pictures are taken it'...