Posted by Mariyada on Saturday, January 1, 2011 at 6:21pm.
Please help me find these words in the book hatchet. These words are located in chapter 13-16 and all I need to knnow is where these words are located. I have found the book online and I have posted it underneath. I have done a couple of words all ready so I have only posted the ones I have not found. Please tell me where these words are located. Thanks.
fashioned or fashion
- English - Mariyada, Saturday, January 1, 2011 at 6:23pm
site: type in hatchet words chapter 13-16 and click spark notes and then you will get the book online
- ENGLISH PLEASE HELP - Mariyada, Saturday, January 1, 2011 at 6:50pm
someone please help me
- English - Writeacher, Saturday, January 1, 2011 at 7:16pm
I don't have the book, and there's no guarantee that my page numbers would be the same as yours.
It's also not available online since it's still under copyright.
Go back into the book and try this:
Start at the end of Chapter 16 and read it one sentence at a time backwards! You will isolate the words better that way and be more likely to find the ones you need.
- English - Mariyada, Saturday, January 1, 2011 at 7:18pm
thanks i'll try it
- English - Writeacher, Saturday, January 1, 2011 at 7:29pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - Phillip wants to estimate how many words are in a book he is reading for ...
- huckleberry finn - in the book huckleberry finn manys words are used that mean ...
- language - okay i read the book Royally Jacked for english and i had to return ...
- Reading - Where are the words asset and pitiful in the book hatchet????
- English - We have been given a list of words and have to write the plural of ...
- HHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEELLP! Social Studies!!!!! - I heard that i m having a pop ...
- math - 08.03)Esther wants to know if the number of words on a page in her ...
- English - This is a homework question, but one I have been curious about since I...
- Social Studies 8R - help!!!!!! - I need the definition for the following words: ...
- English - i need a palindrome for: old cats who are forgetful (2 words), a ...