Posted by Anonymous on Friday, December 31, 2010 at 2:36pm.
What is your greatest challenge in managing your money now and in the future?
My greatest challenge in managing my money now is that I have to try to save money for facilities and bills and stuff, not just spend it on unnecessary supplies. It is crucial for me to help my parents with in providing them with income which they can use to. That is the same with the future.
what else can i add in?
Money Management - SraJMcGin, Friday, December 31, 2010 at 3:00pm
Try some of the following links for ideas:
Money Management - Writeacher, Friday, December 31, 2010 at 3:05pm
Saving money and budgeting for paying bills, etc., are two different things. What you probably need to write about is budgeting your money well so that all bills are taken care of and so that you are putting some money aside, maybe in a savings account. Current recommendations are that a person should have enough saved to handle at least 3 months' (or 4 months' or 6 months') worth of bills and other needs.
The concept is the same, whether you are helping your parents with their expenses or living on your own. Budget your funds so that you 1) save/invest and 2) take care of needs (utilities, rent/mortgage, etc.) ... and then if there's anything left over, figure out how you'll spend that -- or maybe you'll decide to save it, too.
Needs and savings/investments come first; "wants" come later!
Money Management - Anonymous, Friday, December 31, 2010 at 3:05pm
So for career as well, university, hve to try to save it for that?
Money Management - Writeacher, Friday, December 31, 2010 at 3:06pm
Money Management - Anonymous, Friday, December 31, 2010 at 3:08pm
Alright, thanks a lot:)
Money Management - Writeacher, Friday, December 31, 2010 at 3:08pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Why do you save money? 1. I save money to buy a fancy bike. 2. I save ...
- financial management - Ashok is to receive an amount of Rs. 15,00,000 from his ...
- understanding and managing money - which of the following statements about money...
- math - 2. James spends 10% of his money for movie; he also spends 20% of his ...
- english essay, please help me to correct. - can you help to correct my answer ...
- calculus - Every month, a girl gets allowance. Assume last year she had no money...
- Finance - Ashok is to receive an amount of Rs. 15,00,000 from his relative after...
- foundationd of personal finance - . List two ways to begin putting aside money ...
- Algebra - Sara has twice as much money as Miguel. If she had $6 more. She would ...
- Economics - I need to complete a project based on fiat money. I need to design ...