Posted by mysterychicken on Friday, December 31, 2010 at 12:29pm.
1. Which of the following artists combined the emotionalism and realistic detail of two other Northern artists to achieve a personal style?
a. van der Goes
b. van Eyck
c. van der Wyden
d. da Vinci
11. The Renaissance began in
a. Florence around 1300
b. Rome around 1300
c. Florence around 1400
d. Rome around 1400
- Fine Arts - mysterychicken, Friday, December 31, 2010 at 12:31pm
24. Michaelangelo studied anatomy and kept detailed sketchbooks about his observations- False?
- Fine Arts - Writeacher, Friday, December 31, 2010 at 12:50pm
#1 - What "two others"?
#12 - correct
#24 - incorrect
- Fine Arts - mysterychicken, Friday, December 31, 2010 at 12:54pm
I don't know the 2 others. That's all it says.
- Fine Arts - Writeacher, Friday, December 31, 2010 at 1:27pm
If your text (do you have a text?) is not clear, read about each one here. You could very well be right, but without seeing what your text says, it's hard to say.
Actually there are several named van Eyck, but Jan is probably the one referred to in your question since he's the best known.
DaVinci was in Italy, so he was definitely not "a Northern" artist.
Answer this Question
- Fine Arts - 3. Which of the following worked as an assistant on the first set of...
- Fine Arts - 2. Miniature painting continued into the Romanesque period. These ...
- Chemsitry - Van Der Waals - The constants "a" and "b" in the van der waals ...
- art - Which artist was van Eyck's closest contemporary? Bosch, Van Der Weyden, ...
- Chemistry - According to the ideal gas law a 9.03 sample of oxygen gas in a 0....
- Chemistry - The compound CH3F has van der Waals constants a = 5.009 atm•L2 /mol ...
- Chemistry - For Carbon dioxide, for a volume of 500 mL and temperature of 100 ...
- spanish - is this correct? ¿Adónde van algunos niños antes de ir a la escuela ...
- Chemistry - Use van der Waals’ equation to calculate the pressure exerted by 2....
- Gases - van der waals - It turns out that the van der Waals constant b equals ...