Education "plays"(present tense) a major role in successful financial planning.
You "will need" (future tense) to take a financial class to help you with successful financial planning.
The whole verb is "will need".
I "have completed"(present perfect tense)a class on personal financial and it has helped me with my tense) my cash handle skills everday and thisfinancial planning.
Please retype this and be careful to separate the sentences accurately. As this is, it makes no sense.
I "am improving" (present progressive) cash handling skills and this will help my financial plan.
Please also learn to put spaces between words and after punctuation marks.
I am to write five sentences on the role of education in a successful financial planning. The verb are in quotes and the tense are in parentheses. Can you please tell me if I did it right. Education "plays"(present tense)a major role in successful financial planning. You "will need"(future tense) to take a financial class to help you with successful financial planning. I "have completed" (present perfect tense) a class in personal financial,and it has helped with my financial planning. I "am impoving" (present progressive tense) my education to help with my cash handling skills for my financial planning.
I have an assignment where I have to write five sentences on the role of education in a successful financial planning. The verb are in quotes and the tense are in parentheses.
Could you please let me know if these answers are correct?
1. Yesterday, I "talked" (Past Tense)about how important it is to collect and organize my financial information.
2. I "talk" (Present Tense)everyday about creating personal financial.
3. Tomorrow, I "will talk" (Future Tense) again on how to develop good budgeting skills.
4.I mentioned that I "had just learned" (Past Perfect Tense) that I need to establish and implement good financial planning.
5. I still remember how hard I "was laughing" (Past Progressive Tense) when the instructor said that the first role in financial planning is analyzing your current finances.
I need help with identify the subject, and verb tense in each of these sentences.
1.My education is very important in my successful financial planning.
2.We should implement a plan for achieving our education goals.
3. With a college degree it will lead to varity of jobs offer.
4. I had to take out a student loan to pay for college.
5. I have completed a class on personal finanical planning.