Posted by Karol on Wednesday, December 29, 2010 at 10:48am.
Adult: Yes I see a doggie
Adult: Oh yes! See the doggie run in the street
The preceding script exempliries an instructional strategy called:
d. progressive matching
I chose "a" repetition can some one please check it for me. thank you
2. The instructional strayegy that worksbest to give a child from a culturally different background a sense of security & mastery is
c. using an intermediary
I chose "c" using an intermediary
Can some one please check it.
3. For children who are learning English as a second language, context-embedded activiies enhance:
a. written lnguage
b. child-child socialization
c. vocabulary development
d. assimilation into the mainstreamculture
I chose "c" vocabulary development
can someoneplease checkit for me
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Culturally Diverse Background - Will someone check my answers. 1.During a class ...
- edu/diversity - With growing concern and intake of information , a child may not...
- Early Child Ed. - Please check these questions and my answers. If I am wrong-...
- math hurry please - Each child ticket for a ride costs $3, while each adult ...
- ALG2! WORD PROBLEM!very important!! - There are two adults and three children (...
- Math - The admission to a local fair is $10 for an adult and $6 for a child. ...
- Child development and Skills - Can you help me with this question? ___________ ...
- Diversity - 1. Books such as The Three Little Pigs, Green Eggs & Ham or Good ...
- Cultural Diversity - The instructional strategy that works best to give a child ...
- College Physics - A child plays on a bungee cord and oscillates with a certain ...