Posted by joy on Tuesday, December 28, 2010 at 9:25pm.
Decide if each of the following statements is true.If it is not rewrite the parentheses part to make it true.
1) Scientific methods include observation,(forming a hypothesis, and experiment).
ans: false ;answer questions; solve problems
2)A statement that can be tested and presents a possible solution to a question is a(law).
:3) In a controlled experiment, two groups are tested and allconditions except (two) are kept the same for both groups.
4)A condition that remains the same for both groups is called the (independent variable.)
answer:False; controlled experiment
5)A condition that changed by experimenter in one group and not the other is called the (dependent variable).
6)A scientific experiment can be conducted(only in a laboratory).
7)A theory is a (law) that has been confirmed by many experiments.
- biology can someone check - Damon, Wednesday, December 29, 2010 at 4:41am
!. true/ The scientific method does include hypothesis, experiment, observation.
2. hypothesis is a statement that can be tested. A law is already verified.
5. You change the independent variable while holding controlled variables constant.
7. A law is a theory that has been confirmed by many experiments. (for example Newton's laws of motion.)
- biology can someone check - Damon, Wednesday, December 29, 2010 at 4:51am
- biology can someone check - Damon, Wednesday, December 29, 2010 at 4:53am
- biology can someone check - Damon, Wednesday, December 29, 2010 at 4:56am
Answer this Question
Science - Biology - Please can someone help me! I've got to do a biology ...
biology - Can someone please check this defintion. What else can I put? Mutation...
biology - i did biology post yesterday i not find it someone please tell me ...
Biology - Name 3 structures that help focus the light rays entering the eye: ...
BIOLOGY - can someone explain how i would write an interpolation and ...
AP Biology - Why is it that the Calvin cycle is able to occur in the dark, but ...
Science of Biology - Name three ways that the science of biology has/does, or ...
Algebra - Hello, can someone help me solve and check the following 1) x - 8 = 20...
Science of Biology - What exactly is the Science of Biology?? PLEASE SOMEONE ...
Math 157 - Can someone please help me. At a quality control checkpoint on a ...