Posted by joy on Tuesday, December 28, 2010 at 9:25pm.
Decide if each of the following statements is true.If it is not rewrite the parentheses part to make it true.
1) Scientific methods include observation,(forming a hypothesis, and experiment).
ans: false ;answer questions; solve problems
2)A statement that can be tested and presents a possible solution to a question is a(law).
:3) In a controlled experiment, two groups are tested and allconditions except (two) are kept the same for both groups.
4)A condition that remains the same for both groups is called the (independent variable.)
answer:False; controlled experiment
5)A condition that changed by experimenter in one group and not the other is called the (dependent variable).
6)A scientific experiment can be conducted(only in a laboratory).
7)A theory is a (law) that has been confirmed by many experiments.
- biology can someone check - Damon, Wednesday, December 29, 2010 at 4:41am
!. true/ The scientific method does include hypothesis, experiment, observation.
2. hypothesis is a statement that can be tested. A law is already verified.
5. You change the independent variable while holding controlled variables constant.
7. A law is a theory that has been confirmed by many experiments. (for example Newton's laws of motion.)
- biology can someone check - Damon, Wednesday, December 29, 2010 at 4:51am
- biology can someone check - Damon, Wednesday, December 29, 2010 at 4:53am
- biology can someone check - Damon, Wednesday, December 29, 2010 at 4:56am
Answer this Question
chemistry - Which of the following statements is NOT true in regards to water, ...
5th grade Math - Insert parentheses to make this sentence true. 3*8+6 squared -8...
Physics - So for each of the statements we have to write true or rewrite the ...
chemistry - In the chemical plating experiment zinc powder is dissolved in a ...
Chemistry check - Can someone make sure I have the right answer. The question is...
writing - Can someone check my answers for me? True or False... 1. TRUE you ...
Chemistry - Is the following sentence true or false? To decide wheather a ...
Math - Can someone check my answers for me pls? True or False LCM of 10 and 18 ...
Physical Ed - 11. Disagreements are a normal part of life. (1 point) True False ...
Biology - Animal cells can take up sucrose against its concentration gradient ...
For Further Reading