Posted by joy on Tuesday, December 28, 2010 at 9:25pm.
Decide if each of the following statements is true.If it is not rewrite the parentheses part to make it true.
1) Scientific methods include observation,(forming a hypothesis, and experiment).
ans: false ;answer questions; solve problems
2)A statement that can be tested and presents a possible solution to a question is a(law).
:3) In a controlled experiment, two groups are tested and allconditions except (two) are kept the same for both groups.
4)A condition that remains the same for both groups is called the (independent variable.)
answer:False; controlled experiment
5)A condition that changed by experimenter in one group and not the other is called the (dependent variable).
6)A scientific experiment can be conducted(only in a laboratory).
7)A theory is a (law) that has been confirmed by many experiments.
- biology can someone check - Damon, Wednesday, December 29, 2010 at 4:41am
!. true/ The scientific method does include hypothesis, experiment, observation.
2. hypothesis is a statement that can be tested. A law is already verified.
5. You change the independent variable while holding controlled variables constant.
7. A law is a theory that has been confirmed by many experiments. (for example Newton's laws of motion.)
- biology can someone check - Damon, Wednesday, December 29, 2010 at 4:51am
- biology can someone check - Damon, Wednesday, December 29, 2010 at 4:53am
- biology can someone check - Damon, Wednesday, December 29, 2010 at 4:56am
Answer this Question
Chemistry (Check) - Classify each of these statements as always true, sometimes ...
5th grade Math - Insert parentheses to make this sentence true. 3*8+6 squared -8...
math - directions: rewrite each sentence using parentheses to make it true. 1.) ...
chemistry - In the chemical plating experiment zinc powder is dissolved in a ...
Pyhsical Science - Which of the following statements is true about scientific ...
Biology - Which of the following is true? A.Biased thinking promotes scientific ...
Physics - So for each of the statements we have to write true or rewrite the ...
chemistry - Select all true statements from the following: a. ) Metals are good ...
chemistry - Which of the following statements is NOT true in regards to water, ...
Physical Ed - 11. Disagreements are a normal part of life. (1 point) True False ...