Posted by joy on Tuesday, December 28, 2010 at 9:25pm.
Decide if each of the following statements is true.If it is not rewrite the parentheses part to make it true.
1) Scientific methods include observation,(forming a hypothesis, and experiment).
ans: false ;answer questions; solve problems
2)A statement that can be tested and presents a possible solution to a question is a(law).
:3) In a controlled experiment, two groups are tested and allconditions except (two) are kept the same for both groups.
4)A condition that remains the same for both groups is called the (independent variable.)
answer:False; controlled experiment
5)A condition that changed by experimenter in one group and not the other is called the (dependent variable).
6)A scientific experiment can be conducted(only in a laboratory).
7)A theory is a (law) that has been confirmed by many experiments.
- biology can someone check - Damon, Wednesday, December 29, 2010 at 4:41am
!. true/ The scientific method does include hypothesis, experiment, observation.
2. hypothesis is a statement that can be tested. A law is already verified.
5. You change the independent variable while holding controlled variables constant.
7. A law is a theory that has been confirmed by many experiments. (for example Newton's laws of motion.)
- biology can someone check - Damon, Wednesday, December 29, 2010 at 4:51am
- biology can someone check - Damon, Wednesday, December 29, 2010 at 4:53am
- biology can someone check - Damon, Wednesday, December 29, 2010 at 4:56am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- chemistry - In the chemical plating experiment zinc powder is dissolved in a ...
- Biology (Science) - Which of the following is not true about a hypothesis? 1) ...
- 7th grade health true or false - 11. Disagreements are a normal part of life. (1...
- Physical Ed - 11. Disagreements are a normal part of life. (1 point) True False ...
- Science - Hi. Could you Please check my answers? I just want to make sure they ...
- French Check Ms. Sue - Please check this. Thank you! 1. France is a country in ...
- Science - 1.)TRUE OR FALSE: Scientific investigations involve testable ...
- Science - A cylinder and an airtight piston are used in the following experiment...
- Chemistry: Answer check please! - 1. Reactions follow the law of conservation of...
- P.E. help please - 1. Common emergencies include bone,joint, and muscle injuries...