Posted by joy on Tuesday, December 28, 2010 at 9:25pm.
Decide if each of the following statements is true.If it is not rewrite the parentheses part to make it true.
1) Scientific methods include observation,(forming a hypothesis, and experiment).
ans: false ;answer questions; solve problems
2)A statement that can be tested and presents a possible solution to a question is a(law).
:3) In a controlled experiment, two groups are tested and allconditions except (two) are kept the same for both groups.
4)A condition that remains the same for both groups is called the (independent variable.)
answer:False; controlled experiment
5)A condition that changed by experimenter in one group and not the other is called the (dependent variable).
6)A scientific experiment can be conducted(only in a laboratory).
7)A theory is a (law) that has been confirmed by many experiments.
biology can someone check - Damon, Wednesday, December 29, 2010 at 4:41am
!. true/ The scientific method does include hypothesis, experiment, observation.
2. hypothesis is a statement that can be tested. A law is already verified.
5. You change the independent variable while holding controlled variables constant.
7. A law is a theory that has been confirmed by many experiments. (for example Newton's laws of motion.)
biology can someone check - Damon, Wednesday, December 29, 2010 at 4:51am
biology can someone check - Damon, Wednesday, December 29, 2010 at 4:53am
biology can someone check - Damon, Wednesday, December 29, 2010 at 4:56am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Biology - 1. True or false: even when your research does not support your ...
- chemistry - In the chemical plating experiment zinc powder is dissolved in a ...
- Biology (Science) - Which of the following is not true about a hypothesis? 1) ...
- microbes and society - Which of the following is the correct sequence of steps ...
- 7th grade health true or false - 11. Disagreements are a normal part of life. (1...
- Chemistry: Answer check please! - 1. Reactions follow the law of conservation of...
- Physical Ed - 11. Disagreements are a normal part of life. (1 point) True False ...
- Science - 1.)TRUE OR FALSE: Scientific investigations involve testable ...
- Fitness (Check answers) - 6) Gang member often have weapons and are involved in ...
- English - Leonardo da Vinci believed in soper vedere, or the power of ...