Posted by Greg on Tuesday, December 28, 2010 at 5:57am.
f you have a bill of 1.439 pesos how can you equal each person in 3 family in per head? example.family of Joseph-3 family of Daniel-2 family of charles-5?
- Math - drwls, Tuesday, December 28, 2010 at 7:34am
Is that number one thousand four hundred and thirty nine? Don't countries that use pesos (Mexico, Chile, Colombia, Argentina and Philippines) use periods as a decimal point? Maybe not.
One and a half pesos doesn't buy much these days.
In your case, divide the bill by ten (the number of people). It won't quite come out even, but I don't think anyone will complain.
- Math - Greg, Sunday, January 2, 2011 at 6:47pm
I think we must add the whole family per head and divided the given bill.then
times the number of every per head of the family in order to get a specific equal payment per head of the family.
(1.439 peso bill philippine money)
1.439 given number.plus
2+3+5=10 per head of the family.
1.439 divide by 10xperhead of the family.
0.1439 x 2=0.2878-payment for the family of Daniel
0.1439 x 3=0.4317-family of joseph
0.1439 x 5=0.7195-family of
checking the equal for payment of every family
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - if you have a bill of 1.346 pesos how can you equal each person in 5 ...
- math - if you have a bill of 1.354 pesos ( philippines money) how can you it ...
- math - the picnic committee dicided that the charge for this year's fundraiser ...
- science - Never found in nature uncombined? Alkali metals Alkaline Earth Metals ...
- physical science - do not noramlly react with other elements? Alkali metals ...
- Physical science - Never found in nature uncombined? Alkali metals Alkaline ...
- English expression - How many are there in Mi-na's family? There are five in her...
- Sociology - Can someone give me an idea to what show or movie to analyze and ...
- math - this years funderaiser picnc is $10 per person plus $2 for each person in...
- biology 101 - Produce a family tree for at least three generations of your ...