Posted by Elizabeth on Sunday, December 26, 2010 at 7:17pm.
I need help trying to figure out how to even begin an essay.
Write in the perspective of a Pennsylvania farmer in the 1700s.
- The philosophical ideals embodied in the Declaration of Independence.
- The similarities and differences of the philosophies in the Article of Confederation and the Constitution and how each of them affects your assigned role.
- Based on your character, choose one major argument FOR the ratification of the Constitution that your character would support. Then, choose one major argument AGAINST the ratification of the Constitution that your character would support. Based on the two arguments, would your character support the ratification of the Constitution.
- U.S. history - Ms. Sue, Sunday, December 26, 2010 at 7:23pm
First: Outline your answers to the prompt.
Second: Using the outline, write the body of your essay.
Third: Write your introduction and conclusion.
- us history - Elizabeth, Sunday, December 26, 2010 at 7:27pm
Ms. Sue, how should I begin to try to find answers for these points.
- us history - Ms. Sue, Sunday, December 26, 2010 at 7:33pm
Study your text materials -- especially about the Declaration of Independence, the Articles of Confederation, and the Constitution. If necessary Google each of these documents.
Then, think about the needs of the Pennsylvania farmer. Would he favor states' rights or a strong federal government? Why?
- us history - Elizabeth, Sunday, December 26, 2010 at 7:38pm
Thank you for the start.
One last question....what is a philosophical ideal??
- U.S. history - Ms. Sue, Sunday, December 26, 2010 at 7:48pm
A philosophical ideal is a standard of perfection. It may exist only in the minds of people, but it is a goal that people strive to accomplish.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- History - What are the philosphical ideals embodied in the Declaration of ...
- History- help - I just need some one to help me and not giveme the answer, I don...
- US History - I reallyyy need help with this one question please--- 2. What ...
- Texas History - I need help trying to write my own declaration of independence
- U.S.History - according to the Declaration of Independence, what evidence in the...
- Please help - 1. Napoleon Bonaparte claimed to have put into practice the ideals...
- English - hey, I am trying to write an essay for my university english class but...
- us history - Write a five-paragraph essay that answers the following question: ...
- U.S.History - i have to write a letter to the Continental Congress from the ...
- History - Did the writers of the Constitution validate the ideals of the ...