Posted by Anonymous on Saturday, December 25, 2010 at 8:40pm.
the area of a square is 64 square inches.what s the length of each side.
11th grade - bobpursley, Saturday, December 25, 2010 at 8:43pm
take the square root of EACH side.
11th grade - Ms. Sue, Saturday, December 25, 2010 at 8:46pm
A = s^2
64 = s^2
64 = 8 * 8
Note: I took the square root of 64 to get the answer. Each side is 8 inches long.
11th grade - Anonymous, Saturday, December 25, 2010 at 9:13pm
Take the square root of both sides
remember that a square all sides are the same therefore it is s*s or s^2
square root of 64=8
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- MATH HELP - The side of a square is Three raised to the five halves power inches...
- Algebra 2 - Orlando is making a design for a logo. He begins with a square ...
- 7th grade math please help ms.sue - 2. Joy knits a square blanket that has an ...
- MA 107 college algebra - Each side of a square is lengthened by 2 inches. The ...
- math - Each side of a square is lengthened by 8 inches. The area of this new, ...
- Algebra 2 - Stacey has a square piece of cloth. She cuts 3 inches off of the ...
- Math - A Quadratic Word Problem If one side of a square is increased by 2 inches...
- Math - If one side of a square is increased by 2 inches and an adjacent side is ...
- 8th Grade Math - Johanna carves a square block of wood that has on one side an ...
- math - The length of a side of a square is fifteen less than four times the ...