Posted by rahila on Friday, December 24, 2010 at 7:55am.
Q1.In following sentences underline the stressed syllables in each?
1.I know why he wanted to see you.
2.Whatís the time?
3.Donít forget to turn out the light!
4.Itís another beautiful day today.
Q2.In the following sentences underline the unstressed syllables in each?
a) Once upon a time, there was an old womanÖ
b) In the light of the above statement, I shall abstain from voting.
c) Good morning. How can I help you?
d) Iím away for the rest of the week.
someone please help me in stress and unstressed its very urgent
- English - Writeacher, Friday, December 24, 2010 at 8:12am
Rahila -- YOU need to let us know what YOU THINK first. Then someone here will be able to help you.
- english - rahila, Friday, December 24, 2010 at 8:20am
i am so much confused please if u know reply thanks
- English - Writeacher, Friday, December 24, 2010 at 8:24am
Please read what MattsRiceBowl wrote here yesterday:
The main problem is that we do not know what you have been taught or not taught. We need to see what YOU THINK the stressed and unstressed syllables are, but even then, your assignment may or may not be clear to us.
- English - Writeacher, Friday, December 24, 2010 at 9:32am
DrWLS has a very good suggestion here:
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- english - in following sentences underline the stressed syllables in each: 1.I ...
- English - Stressed and Unstressed Syllables. Hello, I've seen the previous ...
- English - Say each of the following sentences and then underline the unstressed...
- English - In the following sentences underline the word that would be stressed ...
- language arts - What are stressed and unstressed syllables? ie, where is the ...
- English - The pronoun antecedents are unclear in the following sentences. ...
- Language Arts - What is the pattern of stressed and unstressed syllables and how...
- English - 1. If you are stressed, you feel tense and anxious because of ...
- English - Posted by rfvv on Friday, June 3, 2016 at 6:42am. 1. If you are ...
- Literary - what does this mean the definition: Word: "anapest" definition: three...