Posted by Fiona Lese on Thursday, December 23, 2010 at 5:03pm.
explain the relationship between chinas geography and its belief that it was the solo source of civilization
world history..Help plz? - Ms. Sue, Thursday, December 23, 2010 at 5:17pm
China is huge with natural barriers almost surrounding it: Himalyan and other Mountains, Pacific Ocean, and Gobi Desert. Many few people they encountered had less advanced civilizations. It was natural for them, with little knowledge of the outside world, to consider China to be the only source of civilization.
world history..Help plz? - Fiona Lese, Thursday, December 23, 2010 at 5:24pm
Thank you very much for your help.I will be posting more questions soon so i will appreciate the help:)Happy holidays!
world history..Help plz? - Ms. Sue, Thursday, December 23, 2010 at 5:24pm
You're very welcome. And happy holidays to you, too.
world history..Help plz? - Fiona Lese, Thursday, December 23, 2010 at 5:26pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- world history - How did china influence the economic develoupment of taiwan? 1. ...
- AP European History - What is the relationship between the study of geography ...
- world civilization - what was the relationship between politics and science in ...
- world history - How geography features did helped civilization grow in Nubia?
- Geography - Describe the relationship between physical geography and world ...
- History - How did china influence the economic development od taiwan. A. Chinese...
- world history - explain the relationship between tea and a) the Industrial ...
- World history - Pleas help? In what ways were the Indus Valley people an ...
- World History (Ms. Sue) - Explain how the Quran influenced the government in ...
- geography - How does chinas geography influence how people live in china?