biology can someone check
posted by joy on .
Is this true or false?
1. Ideas about the value of knowledge gained through scientific research come from a society's social, ethical, and moral concerns.
2. Pure science is scientific research carried out primarily to solve specific environmental problem.
3. Technology is the practial application of scientific research to improve human life and the world in which we live.
4. a technological solution to a human problem can benefit humans but may also cause a different possible serious problem.
5. scientists have the final say about how the results of scientific discoveries are applied.
1. I would have added religion to the list.
3. Is the technical development of chemical warfare, nuclear weapons, and biological weapons improving human life and the world in which we live? There are a lot of folks who would disagree with that.