Posted by MATH 115 SEC. 8.5 PG 646 on Wednesday, December 22, 2010 at 7:38pm.
Please help anyone if you can This one is really confusing me I need the IQR for these set of numbers
What I did was place them in order and worked my way from both end until I got in the middle I came up with 0.24 but not sure if it's right
ALGEBRA - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, December 22, 2010 at 7:48pm
0.24 is the median.
The interquartile range is between the 1st and 3rd quartiles.
Check this site for figuring the IQR.
ALGEBRA - bobpursley, Wednesday, December 22, 2010 at 7:49pm
9 terms, so median is 24
first quartile .19
third quartile .255
IQR= .255-.19=.065 or .07
ALGEBRA - MATH 115 SEC. 8.5 PG 646, Wednesday, December 22, 2010 at 8:09pm
thank you both Ms. Sue for the site and bobpursley for assisting me in this problem.
ALGEBRA - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, December 22, 2010 at 8:20pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math Please Help me!!! - 3x^2+17x+10 *You have to factor completley but I don't ...
- math - I am looking for the median, I believe it is 39 am I correct? 26, 30, 38...
- math - Please help me to find the first and third quartiles, Q1 and Q3, of the ...
- algebra - Can someone please help me with the following?: Factor each expression...
- Pre-Algebra - One edition of Alice's Adventure in WonderLand has 352 pages.How ...
- Math (HELP!) - Okay. I'm feeling kinda dumb right now cuz i should know this but...
- cal3/algebra help me! - Find and classify all local minima, local maxima, and ...
- math check please - Find the median of the following set of numbers 45,21,54,22,...
- Algebra - I have an exponent properties test tomorrow, its our last one before ...
- math - would someone check these please 1. find the square root of 25 answer 5 2...