I forgot to include the following sentences. I really hope you can have a look at them, too.
1) I use my mobile phone not only to make phone calls but also to film, record (?) data and appointments, send and receive e-mails, download music from the internet and surf the net.
2) I carry my mobile phone always with me. I can't live without it since it keeps me up-to-date with the world (?)
I'm a Tim subscriber.
3) I sometimes forget to switch it off during a conference. I hate its beeping (ringing?) when everything else is silent.
4) Once I was given a riprimand (I was reprimanded) by my teacher because I was using it during his lesson.
5) Some students cheat in the exams by using their mobile phones (??)
6) Read and translate the following abstracts from Shakespare's Hamlet and Macbeth: "Hamlet and the Ghost" pp.82-83, "To Be or not to Be" pp. 84-85, The Three Witches p.87, "Duncan's Murder" pp. 88-89
7) Read and summarize the following texts taken from Defoe's Robinson Crusoe : "It was vain to stand still" , "I was born of a Good Family". Define the nouns written in bold listed at the bottom of page 93.
English - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, December 22, 2010 at 5:47pm
All of your sentences are correct.