Posted by lila on Tuesday, December 21, 2010 at 9:22pm.
I have no idea how to solve this problem. Can someone help me???
3x+3y=-6(this is a negative 6)
- 8th grade math - Bosnian, Tuesday, December 21, 2010 at 10:30pm
3y=-6-3x Divide with 3
3x=9 Divide with 3
Cheking of results:
- 8th grade math - ciara, Sunday, May 17, 2015 at 5:39pm
which is a table of value for y=x-12
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math: Mean, Median, Mode, Range & Finding the devi - What is deviation? And what...
- 8th Grade Math - The value of y varies directly with x. When y = -12 1/2, x = 50...
- 8th grade algebra - If 1/3 is equivalent to 33 1/3%, what percent is equivalent ...
- 8th Grade Math - 5/2t - t = 3 + 3/2t I'm having a hard time to solve this ...
- algebra 1 - Can someone please help me with this inequality problem -3-8>(4x+...
- 8th Grade Math - Can somebody help me solve this problem? Simplify and evaluate ...
- 8th grade Math - Hi I need help with my math problem. It is: Name the function ...
- 8th Grade Algebra - How do you solve this problem? 3x = 4y x + y = 21 Help ...
- Alegbra - who ever will help me I do not understand this problem? Solve each ...
- 8th grade algebra - need ideas of personal experiences to create a mathematical...