Posted by hope on Tuesday, December 21, 2010 at 11:29am.
Match the mathematical expression with its translation.
1. the product of two numbers
2. y divided by x
3. six less than a number is y
4. x subtracted from y
5. the sum of two numbers is six
6. x minus y
7. the sum of x and y
8. x divided by y
9. six times a number equals y
10. the product of two numbers is sixxy
x - y
x + y
y - x
y ÷ x
x + y = 6
xy = 6
6 x = y
y = x - 6
- high school (math) - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, December 21, 2010 at 11:41am
1) xy = 6
There's the first one. We'll be glad to check YOUR answers for the rest of these questions.
- high school (math) - shanneria, Sunday, October 5, 2014 at 4:45pm
five times the product of two numbers x and y ,divided by a third number z
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Grade 8 Math - Can you write them in Mathematical/numbers form I'll solve them ...
- math - write the following as a mathematical expression, use x for a number. The...
- Math - Write an algebraic expression for the following verbal expression. Let n...
- algebra - Translate the phrase into a mathematical expression and then simplify...
- math - during two hours at one area high school there are 3 class changes and ...
- Math - this number has 4 places to the right of the decimal point. It has 2 ...
- math - While adding ten two-digit numbers the digits of one of the numbers were ...
- math - This number has 4 places to the right of the decimal point. It has 2 ...
- Math - This number has 4 places to the right of the decimal point. It has 2 ...
- math - What kind of math classes must you take to become a Biologist? What kind ...