Posted by hope on Tuesday, December 21, 2010 at 11:29am.
Match the mathematical expression with its translation.
1. the product of two numbers
2. y divided by x
3. six less than a number is y
4. x subtracted from y
5. the sum of two numbers is six
6. x minus y
7. the sum of x and y
8. x divided by y
9. six times a number equals y
10. the product of two numbers is sixxy
x - y
x + y
y - x
y ÷ x
x + y = 6
xy = 6
6 x = y
y = x - 6
high school (math) - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, December 21, 2010 at 11:41am
1) xy = 6
There's the first one. We'll be glad to check YOUR answers for the rest of these questions.
high school (math) - shanneria, Sunday, October 5, 2014 at 4:45pm
five times the product of two numbers x and y ,divided by a third number z
high school (math) - Girl anomalous, Saturday, November 5, 2016 at 6:23am
XY is 6
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Grade 8 Math - Can you write them in Mathematical/numbers form I'll solve them ...
- math-word problems with quadratics - I have 5 questions... 1) The sum of two ...
- Math - When factoring a trinomial that is in the format Ax^2 + Bx + C, the ...
- Math - 1. If the product of 5 and the sum of 10 and a certain number is equal to...
- math - While adding ten two-digit numbers the digits of one of the numbers were ...
- Math 8th grade - I NEED THESE IN ALGEBRAIC EXPRESSION!! The larger of two sums ...
- C programming - Enter two integers between 1 to 10 3 4 Both numbers are less ...
- math - the sum of two numbers exceeds their product by one. their differences is...
- math - Find the two numbers that multiply to the product number and add to the ...
- college algebra - The sum of two positive numbers is 34. When the smaller number...