Posted by Franco on .
Can you check these sentences for me, please? Thank you.
1) I had a terrible pain in my tooth. I went to the dentist and he told me my molar was decayed (or I had a decayed tooth and it needed filling?)
2) The filling has come out of my tooth.
3) You use a rolling pin to roll out the dough.
4) She served the soup with a ladle.
5) I forgot to put the lid on the top.
Don't take the lid off otherwise the courgettes will stick (?) to the bottom of the pan. Remember to lower the flame otherwise they will burn (?)
6)I've got a painful stomachache. Why don't you take some bicarb (?) to help you digest.
7) Why don't you make yourself a camomile tea/ a hot water bottle?
8) I've got a headache. Why don't you take a painkiller. Why don't you put an (?) ice pack on your head?
I tripped over a step and I fell. I sprained my ankle.
9) I've got a runny nose. The doctor prescribed (?) me to spray two drops of nebulizer three times a day.
9. The doctor prescribed a spray to use, etc.