Posted by mo on Saturday, December 18, 2010 at 11:25pm.
3e^(-4x) = 12
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - We have an important chemsitry test due and I want to make sure that I do...
- Algebra 2 - How do I do this f(x) = x - 5 (x + 4)^(1/2) when f(x) = -5 I know I ...
- Algebra - Solve each inequality algebraically:how do I solve this problem? What ...
- algebra 2 - 4x+5y=11 2x+6y=16 solve algebraically
- algebra - solve algebraically x^2 + y^2 = 16 x - y = 4
- algebra - Solve algebraically and check x^2 + 4y^2 = 4 x = 2y - 2
- Algebra - Solve algebraically cuberoot(t=12)-t=o
- Intermediate Algebra (College) - Solve algebraically: 14/x^2 - 5/x = 1 Thank you...
- college algebra - Solve the inequality algebraically 11x-3¡Ý-4x^2
- College Algebra - Solve the exponential equation algebraically: 2^x+1=5^2x