Posted by Susan on Saturday, December 18, 2010 at 12:16pm.
CHildren are able toeat different food at ages due to their development slkills based on your knowledge of mouth patterns head and body skills and abilities place the following four events in the correct order. 1: Erin gets food into her mouth with a spoon and can hold her onw cup sucessfully. 2:Erin moves her head and mouth towards her bottle when being fed. 3: Erin sits up by herself and can move food from her hand to her muth. 4: Erin picks up cereal peices with her fingers and loves to playu with mashed potatoes? thanks for your help
Child care - Ms. Sue, Saturday, December 18, 2010 at 12:27pm
What is the obvious first answer?
I'll be glad to check your answers.
Child care - Susan, Saturday, December 18, 2010 at 12:37pm
UM... Erin sits up by herself and is fed!!
Child care - Ms. Sue, Saturday, December 18, 2010 at 12:42pm
Good heavens, haven't you ever seen a newborn infant? And you're taking a child care class? Didn't you read anything in your text about infants?
This is the first thing a child does:
moves her head and mouth towards her bottle when being fed.
I don't see anything in your choices about your answer.
Child care - Susan, Saturday, December 18, 2010 at 12:50pm
Sorry i was talking about number 3: sorry i am in middle school and we are takin pre Teaching classes and we are on this lesson about childcare. So that was part of my home-work.
Child care - Ms. Sue, Saturday, December 18, 2010 at 1:00pm
Ahhh! Thanks for the explanation.
Before a child can use a spoon or cup, she eats with her fingers. Cheerios is a favorite with many kids.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Child Development - A/an------ is a chracteristic of children at age five A. ...
- CHILD DEVELOPMENT PART 2 - According to the Department of Health and Human ...
- child development (answer included) - Consider the developmental age groups of ...
- child development part 2 - which is not a reason why childcare providers need to...
- Child Psychology - In terms of development, Piaget believed that A. child ...
- Child care - By providing shelves low enough for children to select materials, ...
- child day care - my budget allows me to buy only one software for my children ...
- child development part 2 - school age children a.are just bigger preschoolers b...
- The Teacher Aide in Early Childhood Education Prog - Could you please help 2. ...
- child development and human behavior - My Answers: 1. Which of the following is ...