Posted by saint on Friday, December 17, 2010 at 6:50pm.
The Word feature that stores frequently used words and the current date so they can
be easily inserted into a document is
A. AutoComplete. C. AutoShapes.
B. AutoText. D. AutoFormat.
12. When pointed over text within a paragraph, the cursor takes the shape of a/an
A. I-beam. C. left-pointing arrow.
B. four-headed arrow. D. right-pointing arrow.
13. Which one of the following terms describes a collection of formats such as underlining,
italics, spacing, and indents?
A. Fonts C. Style
B. Print Layout D. Print Preview
14. Which one of the following menu commands would you select to make a copy of an
open file and rename it?
A. Save As C. Versions
B. Copy D. Replace
15. To reveal paragraph markers, such as spaces, hard returns, and tabs in your
document, you should
A. click the General tab.
B. click the Page Layout tab.
C. right-click anywhere in the task bar and click the symbol that looks like a
D. toggle the Show/Hide button (which looks like a backwards P).
16. In Word, a green wavy underline indicates a/an
A. possible misspelled word. C. AutoCorrect suggestion.
B. possible grammatical error. D. hard page break.
17. If you want to reuse a header or footer with your formatted content, you should save it
A. text block. C. shortcut.
B. custom block. D. building block.
18. Text or graphics on a Web page that, when clicked, allow you to move to another
location within the same document or to a Web site are called
A. hyperlinks. C. browsers.
Answer this Question
Math - in the local mall there are twice as many clothing stores as there are ...
science - Which Windows feature allows you to personalize your computer system? ...
computers - which windows feature allows you to personalize your computer system...
language arts (adverbs) - Modifying 1)what does the word (originally) modify in ...
English - Let's write down what you can do with the computer. 1. I use the ...
computer - In Windows Vista, which button is used to create a new folder? A. ...
computer - You want to turn off the bulleting feature in a list of items you’ve ...
computer - When creating a mail merge to send out a form letter, where should ...
computer - The merge process involves two types of files, namely, A. mail merge ...
Economic - Consumers who can store large quantities of bulk food items can save ...