Posted by saint on Friday, December 17, 2010 at 6:50pm.
The Word feature that stores frequently used words and the current date so they can
be easily inserted into a document is
A. AutoComplete. C. AutoShapes.
B. AutoText. D. AutoFormat.
12. When pointed over text within a paragraph, the cursor takes the shape of a/an
A. I-beam. C. left-pointing arrow.
B. four-headed arrow. D. right-pointing arrow.
13. Which one of the following terms describes a collection of formats such as underlining,
italics, spacing, and indents?
A. Fonts C. Style
B. Print Layout D. Print Preview
14. Which one of the following menu commands would you select to make a copy of an
open file and rename it?
A. Save As C. Versions
B. Copy D. Replace
15. To reveal paragraph markers, such as spaces, hard returns, and tabs in your
document, you should
A. click the General tab.
B. click the Page Layout tab.
C. right-click anywhere in the task bar and click the symbol that looks like a
D. toggle the Show/Hide button (which looks like a backwards P).
16. In Word, a green wavy underline indicates a/an
A. possible misspelled word. C. AutoCorrect suggestion.
B. possible grammatical error. D. hard page break.
17. If you want to reuse a header or footer with your formatted content, you should save it
A. text block. C. shortcut.
B. custom block. D. building block.
18. Text or graphics on a Web page that, when clicked, allow you to move to another
location within the same document or to a Web site are called
A. hyperlinks. C. browsers.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- computers - You have inserted an image within a paragraph of text in a Word 2007...
- computer - You are running two applications on your computer. You highlight some...
- computer - You have inserted an image within a paragraph of text in a word 2007 ...
- computer - How does a text box differ from a document within word 2007? A. a ...
- computer - When creating a mail merge to send out a form letter, where should ...
- Business Education - Explain what is meant in word processing by text wraparound...
- comp.sci-python - For this option, first ask the user what the maximum number of...
- computer - The merge process involves two types of files, namely, A. mail merge ...
- Ed tech - SmartArt and shapes are useful tools because they allow you to. ...
- Microsoft word - To insert text from a separate file into your Word document, A...