Posted by Danielle on Friday, December 17, 2010 at 11:42am.
I am trying to hand in a resource file for the academic portion of a CDA. I need to hand in song lyrics to children's songs. 2 have to be multi cultural. every time I do research on a particular song. Some part of the info is missing and I can not submit it. I need the song title/words by/ music by/ publisher city, and country. a copyright date. AND the sheet music or song lyrics to 1 more multicultural children's song. Can you Help?
- childcare - Writeacher, Friday, December 17, 2010 at 11:50am
You are bumping up against copyright laws, no doubt. Do you know what those are?
- childcare - Ms. Sue, Friday, December 17, 2010 at 11:51am
In addition to Writeacher's answer, many of these songs are traditional and have been around for centuries. No one knows who wrote them.
- childcare - Danielle, Friday, December 17, 2010 at 1:33pm
I have been banging my head against a wall for days! I know that other people in the same course have been on this sight asking the same questions to tests I have been taking regarding preschool education
- childcare - Writeacher, Friday, December 17, 2010 at 1:41pm
In your post above, you didn't provide information for any of us to be able to help you. What specific songs have you been looking at? Titles would be nice.
- childcare - Ms. Sue, Friday, December 17, 2010 at 2:00pm
You can find that information about Woody Guthrie's "This Land is Your Land." I don't know if that's considered a children's song, although my kids sang it in elementary school.
- childcare - Danielle, Friday, December 17, 2010 at 2:10pm
anything off of puntamayo world music childrens c.d. I cant get lyrics
Ella jenkins :greetings in other languages. I can't get copies of sheet music or song lyrics.
Woody guthrrie is cool but the songs need to be about other cultures
- childcare - Writeacher, Friday, December 17, 2010 at 2:22pm
(Note spelling correction)
These are all sales sites. As such, you can bet all these are copyrighted and you won't find lyrics online.
Why aren't you trying some of these sites?
There's no guarantee you'll find what you want. You may have to alter the search words to re-search, but still no guarantees. You could also go to a music store or to a teacher supply store and ask.
Answer this Question
- Final Project - I need to find 4 children songs/lyrics in between the copyright ...
- math - A professor measured the time (in seconds) required to catch a falling ...
- statistics - 1. A professor measured the time (in seconds) required to catch a ...
- French Revolution - 5 song names from before French Revolution (3 can be made up...
- Song of Solomon - Thank you for your earlier responses... I have another ...
- Math-confused! - A disc jockey has 12 songs to play. Seven are slow songs, and ...
- MATH - A disc jockey has 12 songs to play. Seven are slow songs, and five are ...
- math - A disc jockey has 10 songs to play. Seven are slow songs, and three are ...
- Math - You're friend tells you about a new online music site called ComboAl- bum...
- English - 1. She held out her hand. 2. She extended her hand. --------- Are both...