July 27, 2015
Post a New Question
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Find the second derivative of the function: y=e^-2t*cos^2(t+(pi/4))
Answer this Question
- Differentiate both sides of the double angle identify sin 2x= 2 sin x...
- d/dx integral from o to x of function cos(2*pi*x) du is first i do the ...
- 1. Which of the following expressions is the definition of the ...
please help me calc. have test tom
- d/dx integral from o to x of function cos(2...
Calculus 12th grade (double check my work please)
- 1.)Find dy/dx when y= Ln (...
- Find the first and second derivative of the function: x/(7x+...
- Could someone check my reasoning? thanx Find the derivative of the ...
- Find the second derivative for the function 5x^3+60x^2-36x-41 ...
- Find the derivative of cos(sqrt(e^(x^3)cos(x)) I got -sin(sqrt(e^(x^3...
- Given the function: f(x) = x^2 + 1 / x^2 - 9 a)find y and x ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.