Posted by Saquta on Thursday, December 16, 2010 at 7:22pm.
I have been waiting for 30 minutes and noone has answered this question. Please help me!
Describe the method you would use to seperate eachg mixture.
Methods: Picking apart, filtering, using density, using magnetism, dissolving, evaporating.
a)sand and water b)oil and water c salt and pepper d)sand and pebbles
e)sugar and water
2. List several different filters in your home and school. What is the purpose of each filter?
- Science - Ms. Sue, Thursday, December 16, 2010 at 7:24pm
You'd be more likely to receive help, if you tried to answer these questions yourself. This is a homework HELP forum, not a homework DO forum.
I haven't taken a science class in over 50 years, but I'd use evaporation to separate sand and water.
- Science - Saquta, Thursday, December 16, 2010 at 7:32pm
- Science - Saquta, Thursday, December 16, 2010 at 7:34pm
My answers are mostly guesses
- Science - Eric, Sunday, April 17, 2011 at 12:34am
You have to be patient, OK?
c)? (sorry, I don't know)
2.? (sorry, I don't know)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Science - My answers are at the bottom. Describe the method you would use to ...
- Science - Describe the method you would use to seperate eachg mixture. Methods: ...
- algebra - Systems of equations can be solved by graphing or by using ...
- science - How do you seperate a mixture of iron and sulphur by means of a ...
- algebra - "Systems of equations can be solved by graphing or by using ...
- Physical chemistry - A mixture contains n2o4 and No2 in the ratio 2:1 by volume ...
- physical science - Does not settle on standing: I answered homogeneous mixture...
- science - Ok listed below is the question. I have chosen to use incarcerated ...
- Science - A repair shop tested two methods(a & B) of replacing a broken roller. ...
- Technology - How can you find out which study method is best for you? A. Use ...