Posted by CL on Thursday, December 16, 2010 at 7:08pm.
a. Employee job satisfaction (high, normal, low) and employee success (0-2 promotions, 3-5 promotions, 5+ promotions) are to be studied in three different departments of a company.
b. Consumers making a brand choice decision between three brands of coffee are influenced by their own income levels and the extent of advertising of the brands.
c. Consumer choice of color in fabrics is largely dependent on ethnicity, income levels, and the temperature of the geographic area. There is detailed area wide demographic data on income levels, ethnicity, and population, as well as the weather bureau’s historical data on temperature. How would you identify geographic areas for selling dark-colored fabric? You have sample data for 200 randomly selected consumers: their fabric color choice, income, ethnicity, and the average temperature of the area where they live.
business research - Writeacher, Thursday, December 16, 2010 at 7:10pm
What kind of HELP do you need? You need to be specific when asking questions here.
If all you do is post your entire assignment, with no evidence of thinking on your part, nothing will happen since no one here will do your work for you. But if you are specific about what you don't understand about the assignment or exactly what help you need, someone might be able to assist you.
business research - Latasha, Saturday, September 22, 2012 at 5:43pm
Due to the planting of seeds in different climate areas.
business research - Anonymous, Thursday, March 20, 2014 at 12:01am
What multivariate technique would you use to analyze each of the following problems? Explain you choice in detail
business research - Anonymous, Thursday, March 20, 2014 at 10:33pm
You have sample data for 200 randomly selected consumers: their fabric color choice, income, ethnicity, and the average temperature of the area where they live.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Statistics - A mail order company has sent a questionnaire to each of its ...
- Fundamentals of Math - An outlet store had monthly sales of $51,000 and spent 20...
- marketing - Select three major sales promotions from different companies.
- Marketing - What are key sales promotion techniques examples that marketing ...
- Statistics - The notion of statistical significance is frequently used in ...
- Marketing - I am creating a business which is an Ice cream shop. It asks me what...
- psy230 - A business researcher has to decide which of three employees should be ...
- Orgaiornizational Behav - Research conducted by Luthans supports the belief that...
- OPERATIONS RESEARCH - Two companies complete for a share of the soft drink ...
- ethics - Consider the following scenario: You are aware of a problem that is ...