Posted by mysterychicken on Thursday, December 16, 2010 at 4:27pm.
9. Features including easily understood symbols, illumination, and colorful shapes are common in
a. paintings from the Gothic period
b. paintings from the Romanesque period
c. Islamic art
d. paintings done by monks
17. Because of the style of some sculptures found in a Romanesque church, they are sometimes called
a. Bibles in Stone
c. illuminated manuscripts
21. Gothic style churches were not limited to France- T?
22. Two famous architects designed the dome of the Hagia Sophia- I think this is false because in my book it says Two math experts designed it, not architects.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Fine Art - 9. Features including easily understood symbols, illumination, and ...
- art - 1. during which time period were artists keenly interested in using the ...
- ART PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!!!! - 1. during which time period were artists keenly ...
- Art History - 7. Compare the naturalism of Chinese art of the 10th to 12th ...
- math - He spent $48 on art supplies. The canvas for each of his paintings is an ...
- art - How do landscape paintings convey the values and ideas of Chinese culture...
- Art - How do landscape paintings convey the value and ideas of Chinese culture? ...
- Art - Do all art paintings have culture in the paintings
- Art Please Ms.Sue Help - 1.How do landscape paintings convey the values and ...
- History,Art - I need to find a picture of 2 paintings: Crimson Rambler by Philip...