Posted by Amber on Thursday, December 16, 2010 at 3:25pm.
Im having trouble solving the amount per day...
The table below shows the relationship between d, the number of days a DVD is returned late to a video rental store, and f, the amount of the late fee. Write an algebraic expression that describes this relationship? Prove your answer works!
d 1 2 3 4 5
f $3.75 $5.50 $7.25 $9.00 $10.75
- Math-7th grade - Ms. Sue, Thursday, December 16, 2010 at 3:28pm
Subtract each pair of numbers. What do you get?
10.75 - 9. =
9. - 7.25 =
- Math-7th grade - Amber, Thursday, December 16, 2010 at 3:30pm
But what about for day one? If it's 1.75 per day, how is the first day charge 3.75?
- Math-7th grade - Ms. Sue, Thursday, December 16, 2010 at 4:03pm
It could be a $2.00 fine for being late -- and then $1.75 a day on top of that.
- Math-7th grade - Amber, Thursday, December 16, 2010 at 4:06pm
that makes sense...thanks!
- Math-7th grade - Ms. Sue, Thursday, December 16, 2010 at 4:16pm
You're welcome. :-)
- Math-7th grade - Anonymous, Tuesday, January 4, 2011 at 6:49pm
unit rate of $3.99
- Math-7th grade - juleya secsena, Sunday, May 1, 2011 at 1:51pm
hy what great are you?
are you creezy?
2+2=4 then if you are great 7 you should know that?
sham on you!!!
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Ms.Sue! Math - A DVD store charges $4.70 for each day, d, a DVD is rented. The ...
- Algebra - Write a system of equations to match each of these problems. Then ...
- Alg.2 - The membership to your local video store is flat rate of $10/year and ...
- math - Brown checked out 4 books and 1 videotape at the library. He returned ...
- math - A video store charges $2.75 per day for overdue videos. You owe a late ...
- Statistics - A large video rental chain recently decided to change its rental ...
- math - haris has 20.92 to spend on videos-games rentals at a local video store. ...
- Honors Algebra - Hi, I need some help with my Algebra. This is how it goes: Yet ...
- 9th grade algebra - A campsite charges 8$ per day, for the site rental and 4$ ...
- math - Video rental Store A charges a membership fee of $25 and $2 for each ...