Posted by The Official Pancake Queen on Wednesday, December 15, 2010 at 9:43pm.
What are the bitoic and abiotic factors in a desert ecosystem? How do each of these interact with/affect each other? (be specific and detailed!) Please help me, I will be eternally greatful, haha. :)
Science - Gabby, Wednesday, December 15, 2010 at 10:09pm
abiotic- low precip,variable temps,soil rich in mineralbut low in organic materials.
biotic-not sure sorry, maybe cacti?
they are used to determine the survival and growth of an organism and productivity of ecosystem in which the organism lives
Science - Gabby, Wednesday, December 15, 2010 at 10:12pm
more biotic possibilities:
creosote bush and other plants with short life cycles
succulents (including cacti)-plural for cactus
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Science - Choose an ecosystem to research with regard to abiotic factors and how...
- science - What are 2 abiotic factors that affect the ocean ecosystem?
- science - What are two organisms interacting with abiotic factors in the mono ...
- Science - Abiotic factors are living factors. (wind, temperature) Biotic factors...
- 6th grade science - what are 2 examples of organisms interacting with abiotic ...
- Evironmental Science - What part of a pond ecosystem is not a part of the pond ...
- Science - Compare and contrast a desert ecosystem and a forest ecosystem.
- Science - Compare a desert ecosystem and forest ecosystem.
- Science - Abiotic means non living Biotic means living The following list is to ...
- Science - why would testing the abiotic factors in a field study on the same day...