February 24, 2017
Post a New Question
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Adena wants Sam to learn to change a tire.
to learn -infinitive used as adj.
to change - infinitive used as an adverb?
Answer This Question
- You will need to learn if you are striving for a goal. ...
- I have answered these questions, but when it comes to the...
- Identify the function of the infinitive in the sentence. ...
- It was too late for Sam to register for the course. to register - ...
- The is the sentence I'm uncertain about: These old journals are ...
- Good study skills are a way to learn. to learn- infin. ...
- Jim had no choice except to resign from the position. to resign - ...
- Some facts are easy enough to memorize. to memorize is ...
english, can you check over my answers? thanks!
- I have answered these ...
- Can anyone help me with this? After the sentence, identify the ...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help