Posted by Caroline on Wednesday, December 15, 2010 at 7:29pm.
Please help classify each word in the following sentence:
Put some cheese slices and bread on your plate.
- 3rd grade Shurley English - Gabby, Wednesday, December 15, 2010 at 8:25pm
some- indefinite adjective
slices-noun (direct object)
plate-noun(object of preposition)
- 3rd grade Shurley English - drwls, Wednesday, December 15, 2010 at 8:29pm
All are correct. That is very impressive for third grade level.
- 3rd grade Shurley English - Jen, Wednesday, December 15, 2010 at 9:13pm
The responses were not by the 3rd grader, only the question was.
- Math - Ana, Tuesday, January 4, 2011 at 4:42pm
Clara is placing the library books in counting order on the shelves. She has books numbered 849, 853, 774,and 836. How will she put them on the shelves.
- 3rd grade Shurley English - Classify a sentence, Monday, May 25, 2015 at 5:56pm
Show your new clubhouse in the backyard to nana and papa.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Chemistry - In the Sandwich Shop, select the "Cheese sandwich" option and ...
- 3rd grade - How do you classify this sentence? (Shurley English) Did Clint's son...
- 3rd grade Shurley english - This is all new to me how would you classify the ...
- English - Five sentence paragraph. To make a perfect turkey sandwich you will ...
- math - Please help, my mom and I are having a difference of opinion. The ...
- shurley english - Oh,no! Diane broke her father's expensive new telescope. ...
- Curriculum Development Question - I have this question on a homework assignment...
- Shurley English - My son has to classify each word in the sentence; The boys ...
- Shurley English - I'm having kids who just finished second grade code sentences ...
- Ratios - Please Help me figure out HOW to do this students in classes, displayed...