Posted by Caroline on Wednesday, December 15, 2010 at 7:29pm.
Please help classify each word in the following sentence:
Put some cheese slices and bread on your plate.
3rd grade Shurley English - Gabby, Wednesday, December 15, 2010 at 8:25pm
some- indefinite adjective
slices-noun (direct object)
plate-noun(object of preposition)
3rd grade Shurley English - drwls, Wednesday, December 15, 2010 at 8:29pm
All are correct. That is very impressive for third grade level.
3rd grade Shurley English - Jen, Wednesday, December 15, 2010 at 9:13pm
The responses were not by the 3rd grader, only the question was.
Math - Ana, Tuesday, January 4, 2011 at 4:42pm
Clara is placing the library books in counting order on the shelves. She has books numbered 849, 853, 774,and 836. How will she put them on the shelves.
3rd grade Shurley English - Classify a sentence, Monday, May 25, 2015 at 5:56pm
Show your new clubhouse in the backyard to nana and papa.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Chemistry - In the Sandwich Shop, select the "Cheese sandwich" option and ...
- 3rd grade - How do you classify this sentence? (Shurley English) Did Clint's son...
- 3rd grade Shurley english - This is all new to me how would you classify the ...
- English - Five sentence paragraph. To make a perfect turkey sandwich you will ...
- MATH 4 GRADE - Nigel cut a loaf a bread into 12 equal slices. His family ate ...
- Shurley English - Please help classify each word in the sentence. Before dinner...
- math - Please help, my mom and I are having a difference of opinion. The ...
- shurley english - Oh,no! Diane broke her father's expensive new telescope. ...
- Shurley English - My son has to classify each word in the sentence; The boys ...
- Shurley English - I'm having kids who just finished second grade code sentences ...